Want to reduce those scars or get rid of the wrinkles around your eyes and mouth? Microneedling might be the perfect therapy for you. Micro-needling is a medical procedure that encourages facial appearance with the use of tiny needles applied by a SkinPen. Though microneedling has been around for ages, it has recently experienced a surge in popularity due to its effectiveness and affordability.
How Does Microneedling Work?
The SkinPen is covered with microscopic needles that “poke” holes into your skin as it rolls across the surface of the face. These tiny little holes are therapeutic and encourages the skin to increase its production of collagen. This increase in collagen can help to fill fine lines, reduce scars, and make the skin look young and fresh.
Micro-Needling is Effective For:
- Treating and reducing facial scarring
- Filling in lines and wrinkles
- Plumping the skin for a more youthful appearance
- Improves photo-aging around the hands
- Helps reduce or remove stretch marks
- Improves the overall texture of the skin